Warrior Hollow

Warriors Fans can come here to play!
The Fight for peace is valuable Will you join?

Welcome to Warrior Hollow. Warrior cat fans can come here to play!

Silverstar's RP cats

Poll

Do you like this forum?

[ 3 ]
    100% [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Silverstar
    USER OF THE MONTH
    USER OF THE MONTH

Capricorn Dragon
    Warrior Points : 4865
    Location : Well if u walk to the left no thats ur right, then walk North, No thats west, ok now go straight and turn to ur right- No ur going left, ok now go east NO THATS NORTH! OK now we r he- wait a minute... Oops i messed up somewhere cuz we r in the ocean! XP

Character sheet
    Attack Power: 1000
    Heath (Only lose some when attacked and hit):
    100/100  (100/100)

Silverstar's RP cats

Post  Silverstar on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Silverclan:
    Silverstar: Silver she cat with deep blue eyes like the ocean. 19 moons
    Moonfeather: Black she-cat with deep blue eyes, Silverstar's mother. 29 moons
    Applepelt: Silverstar's brother, Medicine cat for Silverclan, grey and black tom with amber eyes

Goldclan:
    Sheerstar: white tom with forest green eyes. 20 moons
    Ripplepaw: White and black tom amber eyes. Sheerstar's little bro, 8 moons
    Deerwing: Sheerstar and Ripplepaw's mother. White and Black she cat with amber eyes. 30 moons

Fireclan:
    Flamestar: orange she cat with golden eyes, a brown and grey striped pelt. 23 moons
    Hornfire: grey tom with dark brown eyes. Flamestar's mate. 25 moons secret word: Crookedstar Fireclan Deputy.
    Herbkit: tourtise-shell kit (Flamestar and Hornfire's only kit) with herb patterns on her pelt.

Iceclan:
    Heatherstorm: likes Iceclan's leader, White she cat with Green eyes like leaves.
    Shellleaf: Tourtise shell she-cat with blue eyes, Iceclan Medicine cat.

No u can not have this many cats, i just did this much so i can be involed in all the clan RPing and you can only be in 1 clan

NEW CLANS:
    StarClan:
    Frillymoon~ a shining blue-gray cat with hardened green eyes. Mate to Ripplepelt Was in GoldClan
    Ripplepelt~an orange tom with creamy, soft, hazel eyes was in GoldClan
    Kingstar~ a yellow-white cat with Shadowed amber eyes, mate to Moonfeather, Was in SilverClan
    Dark forest:
    Shadowclaw~ a pure black cat with hard yellow eye
    Fishkit~ A white kit BORN into the Dark Forest, hard blood red eyes

Last edited by Silverstar on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverstar
    USER OF THE MONTH
    USER OF THE MONTH

Capricorn Dragon
    Warrior Points : 4865
    Location : Well if u walk to the left no thats ur right, then walk North, No thats west, ok now go straight and turn to ur right- No ur going left, ok now go east NO THATS NORTH! OK now we r he- wait a minute... Oops i messed up somewhere cuz we r in the ocean! XP

Character sheet
    Attack Power: 1000
    Heath (Only lose some when attacked and hit):
    100/100  (100/100)

Re: Silverstar's RP cats

Post  Silverstar on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Silverstar wrote:Silverclan:
    Silverstar: Silver she cat with deep blue eyes like the ocean. 19 moons (likes Sheerstar)
    Moonfeather: Black she-cat with deep blue eyes, Silverstar's mother. 29 moons
    Applepelt: Silverstar's brother, Medicine cat for Silverclan, grey and black tom with amber eyes

Goldclan:
    Sheerstar: white tom with forest green eyes. 20 moons (likes Silverstar)
    Ripplepaw: White and black tom amber eyes. Sheerstar's little bro, 8 moons
    Deerwing: Sheerstar and Ripplepaw's mother. White and Black she cat with amber eyes. 30 moons

Fireclan:
    Flamestar: orange she cat with golden eyes, a brown and grey striped pelt. 23 moons
    Hornfire: grey tom with dark brown eyes. Flamestar's mate. 25 moons secret word: Crookedstar Fireclan Deputy.
    Herbkit: tourtise-shell kit (Flamestar and Hornfire's only kit) with herb patterns on her pelt.

Iceclan:
    Heatherstorm: likes Iceclan's leader, White she cat with Green eyes like leaves.
    Shellleaf: Tourtise shell she-cat with blue eyes, Iceclan Medicine cat.

NO u can not have this many cats, i jus did this much so i can be involed in all the clan RPing and you can only be in 1 clan

And and new additions...:
    Pikachukit: (to be Silverstar's Kit)
    Yinyang: Iceclan, Loves Heatherstorm, pure black cat with white eyes Tom

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:38 am